THE PURPOSE OF THE GLOPACK STAKEHOLDER PLATFORM (SP)
- To provide a forum for knowledge, information exchange and discussion with industries, retailers, industrial associations, policy makers, civil society representatives, related platforms food companies, scientific community, authorities relating to food packaging and valorisation issues in the light of their needs and expectations.
- To foster an understanding of what is new in sustainable food packaging from technical, environmental and business concepts / cross-chain valorisation aspects, including development opportunities and potential applications of innovative bioprocesses and bio-products.
- To provide guidance to GLOPACK based on the key activities of the members of the SP, their needs and problems to ensure that the project activities and outcomes are focused on priority areas and the proposed products and technologies will meet the expectations of the stakeholders.
HOW CAN YOU BECOME MEMBER OF THE GLOPACK SP?
SP members will receive early access to the project results therefore they are requested to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement, which covers confidentiality and intellectual property issues. If you are interested in joining the GLOPACK SP, please contact the persons below.
Campden BRI Hungary:
- Dr. András Sebők (responsible of the SP): e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel.:+3614331470
University of Montpellier:
- Dr. Valérie Guillard (Coordinator): e-mail: email@example.com; Tel.: +33 4 99 61 24 32
- Veronika Peciarova (Project Manager): e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel.: +33 4 99 61 24 32 or +33 4 67 14 38 01